Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Exersaucer

My husband had a dream…

Exersaucers are great fun for little munchkins.  My son loved his.  It played a song when he pressed a button that would simply exclaim, “red…yellow…and blue oooohhhh oooohh.”
It was truly ridiculous and very catchy.


I suppose it was catchy enough that you could even hear it in your dreams.

It was during one of my sons early morning wake ups (4:15am), that I placed him in the exersaucer while I had some coffee.  Long after he was out of the exersaucer, my Husband emerged from the boudoir and said:


“I had the strangest dream.  I was trying to park the car away from the song the exersaucer plays, but no matter how far away I moved the car, I kept hearing the song.”


It will haunt your dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment